Wednesday, January 23, 2013

No Budget, No Pay? What a Joke!!!

I need to respond to the facade being perpetrated on this country by the No Budget, No Pay Act.

No Budget, No Pay should mean “no budget, no pay”, however, as usual, it is nothing more than the typical misleading jargon that spews daily from the mouths of the Government that is robbing us, rather than representing us.

 I had a fleeting moment of hope that was quickly dashed by the realization that ‘no pay’ meant ‘holding pay until a later date’. So what? As a Realtor, my pay is ALWAYS held until I do my job, and I certainly won’t continue to get paid for the rest of my life because I did (or didn’t) do my job for a few years.

My disgust with the handling of this country grows daily, and I am not alone. As long as Democrats and Republicans put the party above the people, we have no hope. It is time for change, and the thought of the cost of that change terrifies me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what have you got to say about it?